- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Location: Sandy Bay, Roatan
- Product code: POBYQR
Get up close and personal with one of nature's most amazing creatures in a hands-on close encounter!
Your Dolphin Encounter begins as you travel across the resort's lagoon to Bailey’s Key, the private home to a large family of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins.
At a beach-front cabana, a brief orientation will be given. Then you'll walk along a white sandy beach to wade waist-deep into the gin-clear waters of the Caribbean, where trained naturalists will give you a personal introduction to a resident dolphin. The trainer will describe the dolphins’ characteristics, anatomy, and behaviors and will give you the opportunity to touch, kiss, and play with a member of this friendly family of marine mammals.
- Personal cameras are permitted during your encounter.
- Professional photos will be available at the gift shop following the encounter.
- Ages 3-13 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge and may participate while being held by a paying adult.
PLEASE NOTE: This activity does not include land transportation to and from Anthony’s Key Resort. We recommend that you hire a private driver or taxi to our location.